I’m going to share the code/script which you can use to add all your friends to any Group on Facebook. It doesn’t matter if the Group is your’s or other’s, this script will work for all Facebook Groups.
Steps to Add All Friends to Any Facebook Group.
- First of all, Login to your Facebook Account
- Open any Facebook Group, in which you want to add your all friends.
- Now press F12 Button to open Developers Window
- Select Console Windows. If you’r using Google Chrome the press F12 (or Ctrl + Shift + J) or if you’r Firefox User the press Ctrl + Shift + K to open Console.
- Copy the Script Code from Here and just paste it in console windows.
- Finally hit Enter key.
- Now relax, It will start adding All your Facebook friends to the group and will be finished in 10-15 Seconds. It might take 1-2 Minute if your friend list is too long.
- Your all friends is successfully added to the Facebook Group, you may confirm it by noting down the total members of the Group if and after adding.