A Custom Domain, also known as a vanity URL, is a way to create branded links using a domain name owned by your organization. Your blogger blog comes with a free address, like example.blogspot.com. You can get rid of the .blogspot.com part and use a custom domain name instead, like example.com.
Having a custom domain is really important for the professional bloggers. I will suggest you to buy the domain from Bigrock for your blogger blog. So below is the step by step tutorial to map your Custom Bigrock domain to your blogger blog with ease.
Setup Blogger Custom Domain with Bigrock
1) First make sure you have created a free account on BigRock.in, start by searching your domain and if its available register and get to the payment page. It will only cost your like Rs. 300-400/year.
2) Now at the payment page you might be able to see coupon adding option so add buddymart.in to get 25% discount. Now you do not need to buy hosting package as blogger hosts your blog you just need the domain name.
3) Now pay the final amount either with your debit card, credit card, net-banking.
4) After purchasing domain, Sign in for your Bigrock domain panel and click on the domain which you added in the blogger dashboard would like to configure.
5) On your domain select the DNS Management from the suitable pane and select your Manage DNS link seeing that demonstrated from the below picture.
6) You will be redirected to your fresh window. Right now we should create 2 CName data. To join a CName report click on the “Add Cname records” under “Cname record“.
7) We will create two CName data. Create the very first a single by simply entering “www” inside the sponsor name and the worth as “ghs.google.com” and lastly faucet on “Add Record“. That configures the bigrock for you to redirect the people to level all of them on “www.yoursite.com“.
8) Build the second history with the same value “ghs.google.com” nevertheless leave the host name while empty. This gives them to become sent straight to “yoursite.com“. And so almost any user whom kinds within your site’s identify devoid of the prefix “www” is likewise redirected on the ideal web page.
9) The following part is always to configure this A Records. To the move to this A Records case along with visit “Add a record“.
10) We will create 4 A Records while using pursuing ipv4 addresses.
11) Similarly create one other several A Records using the staying IPv4 addresses with and finally you must have lots of A Record such as the below image.
12) Now you have to create yet another CNAME File, For that you will be must Login directly into your blogger account, Go to Setting > Basic button, Find Website Address industry Click Add Customized Domain > Move to be able to advanced settings > Settings Recommendations Link.
13) Now you can find two option with that you’ve to select very first 1. Along with copy CNAME Record name and Value and copy and paste is usually with next thing.
14) Now again go to the “CNAME Records” Tab, In Name field put copy name with regard to CNAME Report No.2, And inside value field put copied CNAME Report No.2 (In next Option ), and visit “Add new Record” button.
15) Now again it is advisable to Go to setting > Basic button, Come across Website address field click on custom domain > Switch to be able to advanced settings > Put in your own custom domain URL in field in addition to visit “Save” button.